Dieselpumpuk was born from necessity. Luke Dale (founder of DPUK) wanted to build his own high performance OM606 W124 diesel Mercedes back in 2012 when faced with a total lack of support or pre-fabricated parts to build his own vehicle.
Since then hurdle after hurdle has been jumped with over 15 in house builds per year which has led us to create a huge inventory of parts to help with customers home builds or even our famous in-house conversions.
Our in-house facilities consist of:
- High performance Custom injector pump building (Mercedes M pump specialist)
- Braked Rolling Road Dyno with data logging
- Full TIG welding fabrication facilities, for exhaust manifolds, intercooler setups, stainless exhaust systems and much more
- 3D CAD design modelling for prototyping and production
- In house CNC machining, steel, aluminium, plastics
- 2 post lift and 4 post ramps for in house builds
- In stock vehicle specific alloy castings and billet alloy production parts
- Engine building facilities and experience
- Marine work also undertaken
Our vast range of products have all been built and designed on vehicles to ensure the customer is supplied with a tested and proven product. It also allows us to offer fitment advice and technical support if needed.
Product range includes: CLICK ON LINKS BELOW
- Crate Engines
- Clutch & Adaptor Systems
- Custom Injection Pumps
- Custom Manifolds
- Pump Building Kits
- Mercedes Specific Gaskets
- Turbo Kits
- W124, W460, W463, w210 & many more specific build parts.
You can also like our Facebook page which has daily updates to exciting new products and videos.